Monday, August 16, 2010

12 days hard time

10-08 Day 1- miss miss

Once again we separate so far and so long time. Early in the morning, i received your sms said that you had reached shang hai , and then you said that your phone out of credit, haha. Actually i din't sleep for whole night until you said that you had reached and i try to sleep. I have no idea why can't i sleep well , my heartbeat is so fast and i keep thinking of you , i wish that you're just beside me and hugging by me while i open my eyes, but you're not, you're so far away ...you at SHANG HAI ! I hate that we're separate so far away ! Mayb we used to stick with each other everyday , no matter doing what also stick together , such as brush teeth , bath , eat , you accompany me to outstation working , sleeping , dreaming and all the things we usually do together . Sigh , no choice, i have to pass through this 12 days ...its a hard time...you're right , mayb god wanna let us know what we need , and i need you , its truth . Around 2pm something, i ask my sister reload for you, and finally we can have a chat. YOU're so cute that time, you keep complaining that you want to come back because there is too hot for you and you're crying. Actually i'm expected you're wont used to it because the food and environment there, but cheer up my love, i'm here with you everyday. I'm staying at our house whole day just keep waiting for your call and text. We have a chat again before you go to bed, i'm so freaking miss you by tht time, i keep asking you to come back, but i know its impossible cause you're going with your mummy. When we talk halfway, suddenly you out of credit again.HAHAHA! THAT IS SO FAST ! And you're so cute try to let me know by msn and email ....you just so sweet to me. Finally i find out tht you just can't using prepaid malaysia, you have to buy a china sim card . So by the night we contact each other with email, just a few email then you heading to bed d. goodnight, sweetdreams and i love you. The lonely night had started again .....

No comments: