Tuesday, August 17, 2010

11 days counting down

11-08 Day 2 - bad bad day

I keep on repeating reading your email....your every single words...your " goodnight sweetdreams i love you" .....till i fall asleep. i felt very bad mood after woke up coz i can't even contact you ... i wonder why , is it no credit ? So i reload for you again and wait ....... my wife, i realized that how suffer you are in da 11 days that can't even contact me ...i can't stand for it even a hour. I speak to mek mek , i ask mek mek whether miss you or not , i said, " i miss your mummy so badly, how?" sleep, watch series at home, surfing net, nothing i can do coz can't even concentrate ...arghh!! At the evening , my sister and elvin ask me to movie and sing k at night to release stress....so i just follow, honestly , my soul din't follow me all the way ..........i started angry ...i started worry ....i wonder HOW CAN YOU DIN"T CONTACT ME ! The time i go to bed, i'm praying for you ........and i wanna tell you, i...can't live without ..you . i love you.

No comments: