Sunday, August 22, 2010

LAST DAY COUNTING DOWN !

21-08 Day 12-48 hours to go !

Morning my wife! muackz! Eating mcD delivery at home again, and suddenly get a message from elvin to ask me out. How COME today my face FAT FAT de .....gosh ! And somemore the hair "BU TING HUA" ..PISS OFF ! Today my wifey is cutie piE !!! You know what ? she thought i have perempuan simpanan coz i late 15 mins call her back ....hahaha ...i love you so much my love ! Just wanna tell you , WHERE GOT WOMAN IS CHARMING THAN YOU! I"M THE STUPIEST MAN IN DA WORLD IF I DO SO! After we snooker, elvin friend asking to phuture. When i reached there, i saw the jockey and he ask me where's your girl? i told him oversea d...the situation i jockey there remind me that i hold your hand walk in phuture, you know what ? i'm wearing the same shirt and pant ! Once again , i'm getting mad inside coz it's remind me that what you did inside ,ARGHHH !! But it also let me understand why you're the QUEEN inside....i wish that you're here with me ..... i won't come to this place without you again .NO MORE! I drank a lot ....and i keep send long long msg to you .. all the words you must remember it ...must...its all from my heart my love. I can't sleep until morning coz i TOO GAN JIONG that you're COMING BACK SOON !!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
I LOVE YOU MY WIFE!

No comments: