Sunday, August 22, 2010

2 days counting down

20-08 day 11- report day 2

Same thing, before i go to report, i sms and inform you first. Today is not that nervous like the 1st day...and today finally i get back my phone and IPAD! My wife is still the same , worrying me all the way and keep sms me , you tell me that after you back from shanghai , we're officially husband and wife, officially stay together forever ...=) yes i think so. What am i doing today ? report time, i getting our xiao qiu service today ....and body check up. Really thanks elvin and my sister that help me so much ....fetching me everywhere, accompany me while i need somebody and when you're not with me, thanks bro and sis. But today i piss elvin off hahhahaha , coz i FFK him again tonight. After i get back xiao qiu, i'm talking with you on the phone and i totally forget i had a date with him .....and i fall asleep with you .haha...that's FUNNY! goodnight, sweetdreams, i love you my love partner of my life=)

No comments: