Saturday, August 21, 2010

10 days counting down

12-08 day 3- praying day

Still the same, woke up with the turbo heartbeat. Finally, my wife had called me back. The feel just ..........CAN'T USE WORD TO DESCRIBE! At least i know she is safe, even she told me that very suffer there. Start from the minute, my appetite, my mood, my mind, my body is just like SUPERB! .....only you giving me this kind of feeling. You told me that you had buy a china sim card, so i can call you cheaper and longer ...wooo hoo! You're just too sweet and cute for me ...always ask me to report ..haha ...so i just report to you every single min. At the noon time, i went for praying with elvin .. still the same thing ...what i wish and what i pray is for you and me ...i will always pray for you ..till the end of the day. After that i ask elvin send me back ai chao and i staying with mek mek for the whole night . You ask me, why don't i back stay with my sis and my family while you're away...For me, the place without your smell and feel ...i can't stand for it ... only here , i can feel that you are nearer .... but... you're in my heart forever and ever. i love you my wife.

No comments: