Sunday, August 22, 2010

9 days counting down

13-08 day 4-club without you is a sad case

Today xiao qiu had back, i should happy ...but why i feel so empty, coz the seat is empty. So i rather stay at home and keep calling you, listen your voice..the only way i feel you're not far away. From the day 1, you already complaining this and that ..i feel soooo regret that allow you go this trip and let you suffer there, i feel so sad that i can't help anything, i can't by your side and hugging you ..i can't console you ...i CAN"T DO ANYTHING ! i hate myself ! what i can do just call you anytime once you miss call me ...and look at our picture ... i miss you so much my wife....pls come back ...(Cry cry). Suddenly i received a call from elvin, he said that james, klein and lots of partner will go for drink at mist club bangsar. Everyone ask me why i feel so weird , like my soul is not with me , they knew the reason , coz my "wan ren mi" wife not here. I just feel so lonely there, i just keep imagine tht if you're here, i must hug and kiss you like mad......... NOOOO!!! no more SEPARATE WITH ME FOR SO LONG !! pls COME BACK !

No comments: