Sunday, August 22, 2010

3 days counting down

19-08 day 10-hillpark

Today i staying at hillpark for wholeday, i wonder why i back hillpark ...its coz of you my love.
i found your hair at the sofa there...and i keep looking at it and imagine what you doing here in da 11 days. My tears just lost control again ...in my heart ...once again tell me that... you're my wife...ITS officially my wife. i love you more than that. And i look at the piano, that is the piano that i sang song for you...you remember that ? Here's the place too that i wait for your call always to fetch you out .......and it's the place too i wrote 172 on the mirror =) You're moody today my love, coz of the enviroment again, you argue with your mummy again , and i'm streesful too ...coz tomolo is report day again..sigh. Once again can't sleep well, once again bad dreams...lucky you're here with me wifey.....thank you for everything. I love you.

No comments: