Sunday, August 22, 2010

4 days counting down

18-08 Day 9 -shadow of you

Today is a great day for you my love, coz you said there is raining and not that hot. I'm glad to heard that.But it's a bad morning for me, i had a bad dream but i forget the storyline, i just realized my pillow all wet coz i'm crying, coz i lost you in my dream. The day we meet up is nearer ...i really can't wait to see you ! Everyday i called you , and everyday i told you that i'm gonna marry you ...its truth...my love, i'm waiting you back...please ...pray that the day come asap. Honestly, last time i really hate to speak on phone ...but with you , as i said..i will put the phone in my heart, once you call me and i will pick it up. You're like my motivation everyday. Wonder why i will put the topic as "shadow of you" ? Tonight is a boring night, after drink and snooker with elvin and ryo, we decided to hang around , and we went to zouk ...the place is familiar...this is the place i 1st time hold your hand... the place i fall in love with you . but too bad , phuture din't open today..so we went to velvet . Just can tell you that , ITS NOT FUN AT ALL WITHOUT YOU . I saw a couple kissing around, i'm so FREAKING miss you, if you're here, same thing ...i will kiss you like mad ... proud that i hold your hand and go inside.....if you're there, you're the QUEEN there. Goodnight, sweetdreams , i love you my queen...

No comments: