Sunday, August 22, 2010

5 days counting down

17-08 Day 8- extended day for you,sigh!

Today you called me said that you guys had sent others back to malaysia and you guys have to extended...how i wish you're them and come back to my side ! Cutie pie lao po are complaining again, you said that you don't wanna go expo, don't wanna stay at tht 2 star hotel and cry again there. Gosh, my heart is bleeding when you told me that ...what can i do just to accompany you through phone when you need me, so i choose to stay at ai chao for whole day again. Guess what, i order nando's chicken delivery for myself coz it's so memorable for me. We used to sit on the carpet can eat together, and wifey you not allow me to watch tv coz you say can focus chat with you, i'm so in love with you, you really are so special for me. Bad things happen , the tempo prepaid card for calling you ruin out of credit , and i go down there to reload. WOah, i realized that i reload for just calling you more den thousand ..hahhaha ..HOW LOVELY ARE WE !! I know you need me, i won't let you alone and sad sad over there, anything also worthy as long as you're smiling. I miss your hu li face my love ..... i keep on asking you on phone , " CAN YOU COME BACK ? WHEN YOU COME BACK ? PLS COME BACK ! " even i knew the answer . The comfortable thingy i can do with is praying with you every night and telling each other..." Goodnight, sweetdreams, i love you my fiance( wei hun qi) "

No comments: