Sunday, August 22, 2010

6 days counting down

16-08 day 7- Mrs Chow

Expected, i really can't sleep for whole night till the morning. I can't imagine if i lost you again for few days or what...NO..it cant be happen ! Before i step out from ai chao, i did sms you and tell you that i go with gavin , ask you to don't worry , but i know its impossible to don't worry. I keep on thinking, if im single and without you, mayb i not that nervous like now, coz you're the only person i care and worry about, and you're the only person who let me feel that , you're part of my family. After settle , the first i call is you ...and i can feel that you're so happy with it... you're so sweet my love..my sweetheart. Once again i wanna tell you , impossible you can run out from my life....YOU"RE MINE ...Mrs.Chow.

No comments: