Sunday, August 22, 2010

7 days counting down

15-08 day 6 -fish head noodle

Morning my wife, muacks. Today you mention about fish head noodle and i can't wait for it date elvin go taste it. Actually my intention just wanna feel you , between these days , what i eat , what i did , what i thought , its all related to you ....i don't know why like this, i just wanna tell everyone that i must marry you , ITS A MUST! You have no idea how important you are. Today just hang out with elvin for the whole day, and you're so cutie pie wan me to report to you again ..love you <3
You called me and said you cry cry again today....coz you dun wanna extend but you have no choice coz the air ticket too expensive and not worth of it. After this trip, i wan you stick with me all the time....no matter where..i'm not allow you to get suffer again ... it make me so sick ! One more thing you're worried about , tomolo i have to go report again .... and i know you are so worry about it, and so do i. I hate tht 11 days, but the good things is 11 days let us know we really need each others. My wife, no worry k ? Once i report , the first i call will be you ..wait for my call....i love you.

No comments: