Sunday, August 22, 2010

8 days counting down

14-08 day 5 - Ai chao weekend

Today i din't go anywhere, just stay at home again. I just so not used to it that you're not here...seriously. Everytime i woke up, i can't kiss your cheek, can't kiss your couple "zhi", can't kiss your 3D lips, can't watching you sleep silently, can't smell you, and can't .....(hmmm can't tell)...
You're just part of my life, no matter do wat also together......just like love bird..can't live without each other. When i'm alone at home, i think of many thingy, i think of our journey, our arguement, our lovely moment, and how we pass through all the hard time together especially july ...you let me learn of what is appreciation, what is love, what is a real relationship, you let me learn that love is not prove by time, even just half year for me and you, but i already treat you as my officially wife for long time ago, just wanna tell you, i wont marry anyone beside you . You're the only one. I love you.

No comments: